Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!


Sometimes family events can feel smothering. This is especially true for the holidays. There is a slight formality that governs the flow of the gathering. It's not the free form "hanging out" that you get at a Little League game or even a birthday party. But it also doesn't have the strong formalism of a First Communion or High School graduation. It's something between the two types. And that stresses me out.

Now, I always deal with the situation just fine. Very few people even notice that I'm a bit uptight. LOL!!! Maybe that's because I'm just a methodical and focused person by nature.

Anyways, I feel like that rabbit in the photo above. Stuck in a bowl and surrounded by brightly colored plastic eggs, I'd be at the edge yelling "Get me out of here!" ;-)

Nevertheless, I'm thankful for my family, my friends, and all the kind people that I have met over the course of the year. Happy Easter, amigos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment