Thursday, February 16, 2012

Stairways

Blue sky at the top of the stairs

It's one of those days where my interest goes from topic to topic, incapable of settling down for a leisurely read or write, but hopping around the conceptual lily pads of my imagination.

And, for some weird reason, I have stairways on my mind.

Well, since I'm not up for writing anything of coherence tonight, I might as well share a couple photos with you all. ;-)

Bookshelves at the bottom of the stairs

I leave it to you clever readers to derive significance from these words and images.

And here are some vids:

Blue Oyster Cult, "Stairway to the Stars"

Beat Happening, "Run Down the Stairs"

Radiohead, "Staircase"

The Libertines, "Death on the Stairs"

Kings of Leon, "Spiral Staircase"

Dexter Gordon, "Stairway to the Stars"

Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment