Thursday, March 1, 2012

Stairways to Nowhere

"Like floating sheets of white flame, the stairway ascended into the darkness."

Where does my time go?!!

Well, rather than let another day pass without a post, I'll share a few more photos of stairways. Yeah, this is going to be a running theme here at Paideia, but that's cool with me. I've always had a fascination with stairs.

So, let's kick off our second year's collection of blog posts with some ascending and descending architectural structures. ;-)

"The green serpents take you to Hell, but the stairways. . ."

Fun stuff!!!

A while back, I had planned to establish some thematic "whimsy" posts. Well, there's no better time than the present.

An orange ascent or is it "golden"?

And here are a few vids:

"A Stairway to Nowhere" by Deadsoul Tribe

"Stairwell" by Julia Nunes

"Talking Like I'm Falling Down Stairs" by Sparkadia


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment