Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Flowers: Autumn Chrysanthemums

Chrysanthemum: Rosy Victoria Coral

If it's fall, then it's time for the 'mums.

I was recently in Las Vegas and had the opportunity to check out the conservatory at the Bellagio. It was a lovely design. But the chrysanthemums on display were absolute beauties. Although I don't do the regular "Friday Flower" posts anymore, I couldn't let the day pass without sharing these pretties with you.

I'm hoping to pay a visit to some of the local botanic gardens to see some more chrysanthemums as the season progresses.

Chrysanthemum: Durango

And maybe, if I pick up the pace on my posting, I might start celebrating these floral delights on a weekly basis again.

Maybe I'll even start showcasing poetry, like I did in the old days. But I better not get ahead of myself. We'll see how the new style of posting works out over the course of a few weeks before making any promises. ;-)

Chrysanthemum: Regal James Town

Pretty. Pretty. Pretty.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment