Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kurenai Considerations

Crimson tints in light and shadow

Well, I've been promising a period in which my blogging will mainly consist of "Image of the Day" type posts. As the past few updates indicate, that time is now!!!

But that doesn't mean I won't be posting my random thoughts, birth date celebrations, or art show reports. It just means that the daily churn of posting will be photographs, a couple words, and, occasionally, a few music vids after the jump. But when I have the time and energy, you can count on my traditional style of blogging, for better or worse. ;-)

Anyways, I'm glad to be back at the keyboard, in good health, and of a disposition quite optimistic.

Now, let's listen to some music.

The theme for the day is "Crimson."

"Crimson Ballroom" by the Hellacopters

"Crimson Lust" by Terra Mortim

"Kurenai" by Tsukiko Amano


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment