Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Off to the Polling Place

Going to vote at the Hermosa Beach civic center

I haven't much to say today. Well, actually I have a whole lot to say, but this isn't a politics/government blog. Therefore, I'll hold my tongue. Maybe, I ought to start another side blog for an occasional post on such matters, but that something to consider at another time. It isn't as if the world is lacking in political blogs. ;-)

Anyways, I just wanted to announce that I have voted. Have you? If not, turn away from the screen and go out and vote. You might have to stand in a long line, but it really is essential in a democracy that each citizen participates in the political system, love it or hate it.

And it makes the dolphins happy.

Dolphin statue outside of the Hermosa Beach museum

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment