Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tasteless Fizzy Yellow

Image from a Stone Brewing truck delivering Arrogant Bastard Ale

Down here in the South Bay, it's common to see delivery trucks transporting all sorts of beverages, especially beers.

As I was walking about today, I decided that I would photograph a few for fun. ;-)

In total, I came across seven different trucks on my thirty minute stroll. And I passed by eight different bars. That's not an outrageous quantity. . .

La Cerveza del Pacifico: The Tide Is In!!!

I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I have a warm spot for the Arrogant Bastard Ale. I have to admire a bottle that reads:

"This is an aggressive beer. You probably won't like it. It is quite doubtful that you have the taste or sophistication to be able to appreciate an ale of this quality and depth."

They don't call it Arrogant Bastard for nothing. ;-)

On the other hand, here's "one that implies that their tasteless fizzy yellow beer will give you more sex appeal."

Bud Light delivery truck: The favorite beer of NFL fans

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment