Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Second Hand Unwinds

Mickey Mouse Lorus alarm clock

Yikes!!! Where does all my time go?

Well, I was thinking of celebrating Mick Jagger's birthday. He was born on July 26, 1943. However, I don't really have enough free time today to do a decent job of expressing what I like about his music, how it influenced subsequent generations of Rock 'n' Roll artists, or which pieces are my favorites.

Moreover, this type of post is deceptively time intensive. I spend way too much time wading through videos looking for the ones that are both engaging and capable of being embedded. Both of these elements are obnoxiously complicated because of YouTube's intellectual property concerns. While I have some empathy the situation, ultimately it is just an irritation.

Veronica Lodge watch: "Lots of Bucks"

Oh well, that's about all the time that I have for now. ;-)

And here are some videos:

"Time Is on My Side" by the Rolling Stones

"Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper

"Time (Clock of the Heart)" by Culture Club

"Time" by Pink Floyd

"Mother's Little Helper" by the Rolling Stones. ;-)


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment