Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Four Months at Paideia: Considerations


I'm back from my vacation!!!

I've been thinking about what I want from Paideia. How can I improve the quality of this blog? With a few exceptions, I've maintained a decent reliability of posting, but I think it can be improved. I can add more scheduled features, similar to the Friday Flowers. For instance, I can bring back the Weekly Wrap. By having a special feature at least four days out of the week, it'll provide a consistency to the topics.

As Paideia currently reads, you know that I'll discuss certain topics eventually, but precisely when is open to question. To a certain degree, I think that spontaneity is part of this blog's charm. However, I feel that giving a reliable sense of when certain topics will be discussed will be good for the growth of Paideia's readership. I'm still considering what will be the "regularly scheduled program" and what will be improvised postings. I'm hoping to have it settled by next week's Weekly Wrap on Wednesday. ;-)

It's been four months since I started this blogging project. Looking back, I'm happy that I did.


Many thanks for reading. I hope you all enjoy the upcoming posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment