Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Day in LA

Lunchtime traffic on La Cienega

Not much to say tonight. It's been a long but satisfying day, going to LACMA and seeing a few art galleries at the Miracle Mile.

I've been working some exercise into my daily schedule, which is great in terms of health and weight management, but it definitely cuts into the free time that I allocate to writing this blog. My schedule needs to be retooled to accommodate these competing demands on my free time.

My plan for today was to put up a current gallery art exhibit review, but I'm too tired tonight to do a respectable job. Maybe tomorrow. . .

Kermit the Frog Billboard

Tonight is for relaxing and recharging the batteries for an exciting weekend. ;-)

Here are a few vids:

"Still in Hollywood" by Concrete Blonde

"Los Angeles is Burning" by Bad Religion

"Californication" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

"The Rainbow Connection" from the Muppet Movie (1979)


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment