Saturday, January 7, 2012

Los Angeles Art: Opening Night 2012

Culver City Art District: La Cienega/Washington Intersection

The 2012 Los Angeles Art Season started tonight with over thirty openings across the city. No, I didn't run myself ragged checking out each one, but I visited a fair number, enough to leave me wiped out for the night, albeit a very satisfied type of tired. There's nothing as fulfilling as fine art.

I've even somewhat updated my LA Art Guide page.

And it's a good thing that we have a "Wolf Moon" on the rise. I can feel its mystic powers strengthening my spirit, readying me to write a whole bunch of art posts for you all. ;-)

Three Wolf Moon by Antonia Neshev

Aaaarrrroooo!!!!!

And we can't pass up the opportunity to play this vid:



Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment